I very much recognize the value of stories in spreading worthwhile ideas, so I am happy to talk to the media and think-tanks about industry trends or what I’ve learned from working with my very fine team.
Here are some relatively recent examples.
- Government Technology featured my team’s efforts with open data and citizen engagement, along with Kansas City, Denver, and Ann Arbor.
- The Mountain Express quoted me as saying, “I think local government data is a national treasure.” (It is.)
- Government Executive wrote an article about IT leadership and collaboration.
- The New York Times used me as an expert source for “Examining a Scandal Within a Scandal About Emails at the I.R.S.“
- I was named by the Huffington Post as a “top Social CIO to follow” two years in a row.
- A reporter from State Tech wrote up one of my talks about cloud computing, “Is Your IT Staff Cloud-Ready?“
- Our work with open data was featured by GovTech magazine.
- I was featured in a report that the the National League of Cities did about how to attract and support entrepreneurs.
- Code for America ran a CIO spotlight on their blog.
- My blog is featured as a “must read” by State Tech magazine.
- How Asheville’s Open Data Push Could Change Your Life, Mountain Express.
- How Government Can Think Like Startups, Citizen-Times.
Get in touch if you’re a journalist who wants to chat. The best way to reach me is by email: email@example.com.